A part in the musical
Guidelines link: Click here for guidelines
Disciplines: Dance, Music, Theatre
Location: Local (Cleveland Area)
Fine Arts Association
What to prepare:
- Reading from script sides
- Go prepared with a 16-32 bars of a standard Music Theatre song.
- Take sheet music in the proper key.
- An accompanist will be provided. Singing acapella is discouraged.
- Take a detailed list of your conflicts beginning December 12, 2017. This includes any school activities/events, sports activities/events and classes you may be taking that would cause you to miss a scheduled rehearsal. All cast members must be available for tech week (February 11-15) and for all performances, including the two daytime performances.
- Please take a headshot (school picture or snap shot will do).
- Resumes will be accepted (not required)
Christopher Robin – a small boy
Winnie-the-Pooh – a teddy bear
Piglet – a small pig
Owl – an owl
Eeyore – a donkey
Kanga – a mother kangaroo
Roo – her child
Rabbit – a rabbit
Animal 1 (small rabbit)
Animal 2 (small skunk)
Animal 3 (small rabbit)
Animal 4 (small rabbit)
Voice – the Narrator
Extras (residents of the forest)
Large singing and dancing ensemble including several small speaking roles.