Date Posted: 03/20/2017
Application Deadline: 03/20/2018
Type of Position: Temporary
Job Description: The Brickhouse Network Internship Posting.docx 483.47 kB
Email applications to Josh@jimbrickman.com.
• Photo and Video production and editing using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom) or other professional video editing software.
• Creation and editing of music videos.
• Photo Touch up and editing.
• Digital media management.
Applicants must be available to work portions of a typical work week (Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM).
• Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills with knowledge in digital media.
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Premiere or other professional video editing software is recommended.
• A portable Laptop is recommended.
Begins at the availability of the applicant after an interview can be scheduled.
Digital Media Management Specialist
The Brickhouse Network
The Brickhouse Network, a local Cleveland media company is seeking qualified interns to join their Digital Media and Photo/Video Production team. Interns should be prepared to work in a fast-paced collaborative and solo environment and will gain broad experience in the entertainment business on a global scale.