Date Posted: 02/17/2017
Type of Position: Temporary
View Job Description (link): Click here to view job description
Job Description: Marketing Manager.docx 14.95 kB
Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills. Strong analytical abilities.
- Five years PR/Marketing or related experience preferred
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication, organizational, problem-solving, and teamwork skills.
- Enthusiastic, high energy individual; someone who takes initiative, is creative.
- Effective public speaking and presentation skills.
- Passion for and commitment to the mission of the Center for Arts-Inspired Learning.
- Outgoing nature and willingness to engage directly with stakeholders in the solicitation of gifts and to support the fundraising efforts of others.
Resume and cover letter only to: Executive Director, Center for Arts-Inspired Learning, 13110 Shaker Square, Cleveland, OH 44120 or email@example.com.
Center for Arts Inspired Learning
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing all promotional activities of Center for Arts-Inspired Learning (CAL), with the goal of raising awareness for CAL to impact the programmatic and fundraising activities. The efforts are to be coordinated with the annual and long-term organizational goals of the Board of Directors. S/he, as primary liaison and spokesperson for CAL to the media, is responsible for designing and implementing all efforts to introduce, publicize and establish relationships within the community with the goal expanding the mission of CAL. S/he reports directly to the executive director. Position is full time