Location: Cleveland Area
Services:Information and Research
Disciplines:Not discipline specific
"Whether you’re new to town or a longtime resident, New to Cleveland is your complete guide to exploring the city. Inside you’ll find:
• Descriptions and walking tours, with maps, of 12 Cleveland neighborhoods (and Lakewood and Cleveland Heights);
• Listings of restaurants, cafés, stores and cultural institutions;
• Advice on where to send your kids to school;
• Insights on the Cleveland real estate market, and help deciding whether to rent or buy;
• The best neighborhoods for students, artists, professionals, retirees and those who want to live car-free or car-light;
• And the answer to the age-old question, 'Can I live in a cool old industrial building?'"
Written and illustrated by residents Justin Glanville and Julia Kuo.