A part in the play
Guidelines link: Click here for guidelines
Disciplines: Dance, Music, Theatre
Location: Local (Cleveland Area)
Fine Arts Association
Auditions – 5 minute timeslots
Sunday, March 3, 2019 beginning at 2:00 pm
Monday, March 4, 2019 beginning at 7:00 pm
Callbacks, Sunday, March 10, 2019 – by invitation only (possible second callback Monday, March 11, 2019 – by invitation only)
- Appointments Needed – 5-minute timeslots
- Call Ann Hedger at 440-951-7500 x103 to make your appointment.
- Reading from script sides
- Come prepared with 16-32 bars of a standard Musical Theatre song.
- Bring sheet music in the proper key.
- An accompanist will play for all auditioners.
- Bring a detailed list of your conflicts beginning April 7, 2019. This includes any school activities/events, sports activities/events and classes you may be taking that would cause you to miss a scheduled rehearsal. All cast members must be available for tech week (June 2-6, 2019) and for all performances, including the daytime senior matinee performance.
- Please bring a headshot (school picture or snap shot will do).
- Resumes will be accepted (not required).
- Needed: Cast of approximately 25-30
- All roles are available. 22 principal roles for adults, 2 principal roles for children, plus ensemble.
- Age range is 8 years old-Adult. (must be 8 years old by first rehearsal)
- No AEA contracts are available for this production.
Rehearsals begin – Sunday, April 7, 2019
Rehearsals will GENERALLY be Sundays 1:00-5:00 pm, Mondays thru Thursdays 6:45-10:00 pm.
Production Dates –
June 7-23, 2019 (No performance Father’s Day June 16, 2019)
Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 pm and Sundays at 2:00 pm.
One daytime senior matinee on Wednesday, June 12, 2019. Attendance required.