Date Posted: 05/24/2019
Application Deadline: 06/30/2019
Type of Position: full time
View Job Description (link): Click here to view job description
Who are you?
● You are a master strategist and sophisticated relationship builder, you leverage your entrepreneurial skill and sharp EQ to maximize the potential of every interaction.
● Your experience blends philanthropy, business, sales, and nonprofit work.
● You seek to combine purpose and passion, and see non-profit fundraising and relationship building as a primary way that you help make a difference in the world.
● You are mission-driven and action-oriented, an outstanding administrator whose skills range from analyzing data to hosting events to making strategic requests for support.
If you see yourself in this position, we want to hear from you! Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “moCa Senior Development Officer”.
● One-page cover letter or cover email that shows how your experience and ambitions match this position and our organization.
● Resume or CV that highlights relevant education and experience
● Contact information for 3 references
Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
On a daily basis, the Senior Development Officer will:
● Plant, nurture, grow, and sustain a high quality individual gift portfolio of new and existing prospects and donors, working with Executive Director and development team to fundraise approximately $1.5M of $3.2M operating budget
● Develop, implement, and continually evaluate a strategic fundraising program that includes a prospect and moves-management research, face-to-face meetings and solicitations, comprehensive follow up, acknowledgement, and stewardship of donors within and beyond your portfolio
● Collaborate cross-departmentally as a Leadership Team member to identify funding priorities and opportunities for a comprehensive and integrated strategic fundraising plan, including foundations, government, corporate, and membership
● Strategically recommend, plan, oversee, and evaluate donor events and recognition activities to maximize revenue● Partner with Board Governance Committee to identify, recruit, and engage new and existing Directors